Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Submissions and waiting and that sort of thing.

I am trying to write something for a competition that has a deadline of the end of the month. I am not sure that I am even half way there. Sigh. I remember the good ol' days when I actually had a stash of decent short stories to submit as and when.

I am waiting to see if I make the long list of the Cadenza competition. I entered last time and then forgot about my submission. I happened upon the results by googling my own name in an attempt to locate something else I had written and discovered I had gone from the long list to the shortlist, and then not made the final 5. It was painless. This time I keep anxiously checking for news, stupidly I don't know when the results are meant to be announced.

Next year I am going to write my novel. I am. I will. Oh cripes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly