Friday, January 19, 2007

The week went where?

Sheez, time has sped up lately, I'm rushing to finish one thing so that I can create enough space in the day to do the next. It's a constant squishing of stuff.

I have written part of a story this week at least, so I can cease beating myself up for not managing any writing so far this year. It all keeps coming out wrong though. Hurrah!

I really need to get organised. I have some stories that I should be sending out, I love it when work is "out" there, feel like a "proper" writer then. However, my printer packed up just before Christmas (in the middle of printing off my Philip Good competition entry! Didn't even get to enter.) and there's no money to fix it right now. Guess I'll look for some online submissions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly