Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This is how it goes...

This writing I do is not all I am, it is a massive part of me, and without it I feel wrong, but it is not all. I have children, a husband, work, parents, friends, relatives. There are many demands on my time and I squish the writing into spaces in-between. Sometimes the spaces are wide and deep, and I can immerse myself in words, communicating, learning, progressing. Other times the spaces are almost too wee. For the last week or so I haven't found any space at all. Then I lose my rhythm, and my words seem frozen. I have to begin again at chipping away.

So yeah, lengthy way of saying hi, I haven't been around.

Oh, and I haven't been around the blogs either, which has made me realise how addicted to this internet world I am!

5 comments:

pierre l said...

Well, we miss you Sara when you don't write, but it is always nice to have you back! I am a patient reader, prepared to wait as long as it takes between posts.

Anonymous said...

I echo Pierre - I always look forward to your posts!

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks guys.

Anonymous said...

just found your blog after reading your wonderful 6 sentences. totally cracking up. not at this post but others and still at those 6 sentences.

Unknown said...

Sheri, thank you so much. It's very lovely of you to say nice things...much appreciated.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly