1) A bit wobbly. A bit fragile. A bit concerned that I'm never going to be as good as I want to be.
2) A bit sick.
3) Baffled by some of the utter mediocre tripe that gets published. (I always feel like this, so it's not news.)
4) Hormonal and teary (that's my excuse for boo hooing over Brendan and Lisa in Strictly!)
5) Irritated by the fact that nobody asks silly X-factor Diana why she sings in a faux oirish accent when she is NOT IRISH! (My twins insist I watch this with them, we compromise with me watching the sky plussed programme on Sunday so I can whizz through.)
6) Pissed off with all the hateful using, schmoozing, back stabby, sucking up/slagging off that goes on even in my tiny amateur writers world.
7) Delighted for Tania Hershman who is the European regional winner of the Commonwealth Broadcasting Association's short story competition. Whoo hoo Tania!
8) Addicted to lots of word games on Face book that are potentially very time wastey. (Word Twist and Path Words in particular!)
9) Happy with my new upgraded MacBook.
10) Disappointed with myself always, for not being better/thinner/kinder/smarter/more prolific/more talented/and so on ad infinitum.
15 hours ago