Friday, February 22, 2013

Louis CK is absolutely the most fun I'm having right now

Source: via Sara on Pinterest


dan powell said...

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't bothered watching it but your recommendation had me seek out an episode. Loving it. Easily the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

sara crowley said...

Dan, I think he is *so* good. There's a bunch of times where I'm thinking, oh no, he's not gonna go *there* is he? Uh huh, yup, he's going there. And I'm laughing loudly. So worth listening to "Hilarious" on Spotify - his parenting schtick is wonderful too.

lane7 said...

that line you picked out is awfully like one at the start of a book called Apocalypse for Beginners.

Spartacus said...

I don't get why people think he is funny. His HBO show is terrible, like a bad married with children rehash.

Erica Thompson said...

My Fav Louie CK is when he was on Conan and talked about how everything is amazing and nobody cares.

Whatever is Lovely

sara crowley said...

I think I have that book on my shelves somewhere, lane. Will have to dig it out,

Hi Spartacus, well, we don't all find the same things funny. I suppose some of his observations and ways of thinking chime with mine, or surprise me in an intriguing way, which I enjoy.

The TV show is sometimes weird. I think he bases it on his stand up, and the transition isn't always smooth. I find it well worth watching tho'.

Erica, I haven't seen that. Will have a look on YouTube :)

Post a Comment


Template by Suck My Lolly