Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Exciting news about the story that I bought for a packet of hula hoops...PLUS title revealed at last!

So, to recap:
Chris Killen
offered a story for sale, in return he wanted a bag of hula hoops. I said I would buy the story, and he emailed it to me. I sent him 2 bags of hula hoops and he has posted a picture of them on his excellent blog

He suggested that as I am now the owner of the story I should submit it somewhere, which I did. I sent it to The Pygmy Giant
and they liked it. I explained to them that the story was not written by me, but that it is mine. (I was a little concerned that they may think that I was trying to pass somebody else's work off as my own.)

Anyway, the story has been published today, so do hurry over and read 'my' story, written by Chris Killen.
The title is:
One day I will move to the seaside and it will be good, and I will sit down by the shore and rest my head on something and feel peaceful, and go to sleep listening to the sound of the sea, and maybe never wake up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right that is an ace title.

Tania Hershman said...

This is just a fab story, of a fab story. I love it!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly