Thursday, March 27, 2008

Argh....

I know I have been super crappy at updating lately, but dear blog, it's not personal, everything has been on hold. It's just one of those times when things collide: ill health, family needs, holidays, and things to do, always things to do.

It has been pretty gloomy actually, but today the sun shone a little, I think Spring is on its way. I have been on a mad subbing frenzy (well, mad for me who rarely subs) and sent off 5 things in the last couple of days, so fingers crossed.

In other news:
The Apprentice started last night. Now it is usually my telly highlight of the year, and it did not disappoint at all. It was all about Alex's pretty lips, silly old De Lacey-Brown and his patronising ways, and Raef, whose words are tools, and whose hair is odd. Oh, and the wonderfully steely Margaret and Nick.
Didn't all the blue eyes look extra blue? Odd. Anyway, I have even gone so far as to add the dubious facebook application, so if anyone wants to be hired by me just give me a shout!


1 comments:

pierre l said...

Dear Sara. It is nice to read your updates whenever you have time to write them. It's good to be busy, but I hope the health issues improve.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly